5 MM Metric Brass Threaded Insert
- .500 Inch long Hole size 3/8"
- Internal thread M5x0.8
- Suitable for use in hard or soft woods.
- Coarse pitch thread design reduces danger of splitting wood.
- Superior pull-out and vibration resistance.
- One-step, self-tapping installation.
Wood Series threaded inserts are designed specifically for use in wood for furniture, cabinets, plywood panels, and any components requiring quick on-site assembly or repeated assembly and disassembly.
Wide thread spacing provides stronger threads for greater pull-out resistance.
Coarse pitch external thread for maximum strength and installation in small wood sections with less danger of splitting.
Whether you're working with hard or soft wood, particleboard, or MDF, using the screw insert will provide a stronger, more durable, fastening method. This will allow you to assemble and disassemble as many times as needed